Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Francesca Lancisi

I would like to present the Italian artist who will be on show at the next ide&oda exhibition between 22-28 April in the Old Town (Gallery Nest). I met Francesca Lancisi at a wedding in Florence and she told me she was an ex-teacher turned artist. Once at home, I checked out her website and fell immediately in love. Her fine, sensual watercolors are so beautiful - happy and melancholic at the same time. She manages to capture a colour or form for every mood and emotion.

I am also amazed and impressed how she builds her online presence with an Etsy shop, blog, newsletter while organizing real exhibitions and, at the same time, being a full time mother!

See you there!

Quello che resta
Cellule


Pebbles

Paesaggi et Botanica


No comments:

Post a Comment